The Regulatory Week in Review: March 28, 2014
- As a sanction for Vladimir Putin’s actions in Crimea, state leaders have agreed to exclude Russia from G-8 discussions.
- Federal appeals court upheld new limits on debit card fees.
- Federal district court judge held that Michigan’s law banning same-sex marriage was unconstitutional.
- President Barack Obama signed a bill to ease rate increases in the national flood insurance program.
- The Wyoming Supreme Court held that a lower court must “reconsider public disclosure requests for chemicals used in fracking.”
- The Australian government reportedly said that self-regulation of social media is not effectively combating cyberbullying.