The Regulatory Week in Review: February 7, 2014
- The U.S. Senate passed a farm bill to help agribusiness, reported The New York Times.
- A congressional report projected that the Affordable Care Act may reduce the workforce by up to 2.3 million jobs, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- A U.S. Senate report found that agencies might be unprepared for cybersecurity challenges, according to The Washington Post.
- The food industry launched an offensive against requiring genetically modified organism (GMO) labeling, reported The Hill.
- A state judge in New York approved a settlement between Bank of America and multiple investors over mortgage-backed securities, Jurist reported.
- Facing record shortage, California water regulators restrict water provision, according to The New York Times.