The Regulatory Week in Review: December 13, 2013
- The House and Senate budget negotiators announced a deal that, if adopted, would head off government shutdown.
- State regulators reportedly stopped the shipping of sriracha until mid-January.
- The Mayor of Honolulu reportedly signed a bill to ban the growth of genetically-modified crops.
- Michigan legislators reportedly passed a bill that would block insurance plans “covering abortion unless the woman’s life is in danger.”
- A Florida appeals court reportedly said state universities may not regulate firearms on campus.